Center wraps up Capitol Hill trade series
This academic year the Center has hosted a series of trade policy discussions as part of the Georgetown on the Hill seminar series. These seminars have been organized by Center Scholars Brad Jensen and Bob Vastine and proved to be very popular on Capitol Hill. The series began with an examination of jobs and the digital economy and rounded out with a look at foreign investment. Links below are to video of the events, when available.
- Foreign Investment, Is it Good for America?, April 2013
- Europe/US Trade Deal: Promise and Reality, March 2013
- Can the U.S. Negotiate a High Standard Trans-Pacific Partnership?, February 2013
- U.S. Trade Policy: Where We’ve Been and Where We’re Going, January 2013
- Challenge to the Net: What Happened in Dubai?, December 2012
- Trade, Jobs and the Digital Economy, October 2012