The following books are either published by, or contain the work of, Senior Policy Scholars and affiliates.
- Global Trade in Services: Fear, Facts and Offshoring, by J. Bradford Jensen, published by the Peterson Institute for International Economics (available on their website) – September 2011
- Good Cop/Bad Cop: Environmental NGOs and Their Strategies Toward Business, edited by Thomas P. Lyon, published by RFF Press, 2010, available through amazon.com – March 2010
- Boulevard of Broken Dreams: Why Public Efforts to Boost Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital Have Failed – and What to Do About It, by Josh Lerner, published by Princeton University Press (available through amazon.com) – October 2009
- New Directions in Communications Policy, edited by Randolph J. May, with an article by John Mayo, Carolina Academic Press (available through amazon.com) – July 2009
- Innovation in Global Industries: U.S. Firms Competing in a New World (Collected Studies), edited by Jeffrey T. Macher and David C. Mowery, published by National Academies Press (available on amazon.com) – May 2008
- Futurecast: How Superpowers, Populations, and Globalization Will Change the Way You Live and Work, by Robert Shapiro, published by St. Martin’s Press (available through amazon.com) – April 2008